1.11.2011

sheer


 Just another Friday night: Juliann and I arrived at David's an hour late as per usual. We put on our witchiest clothing and danced to cheesy rap songs (R. Kelly's jam, ignition, is my personal fave!) while David familiarized himself with his new fancy equipment. 


Juliann: Aritzia top, American Apparel high-waisted pants, Spring shoes.
Me: vintage top via Front & Company, thrifted cut-offs, American Apparel knit thigh-highs, Spring shoes.
We were also getting really excited about the upcoming Salem show at The Waldorf on Jan 22 and played a whole lot of their tunes as we were shooting. I mean come on they were featured in the Givenchy S/S 11 runway show! Talk about a big deal! This unofficial video combines King Night with one of my favorite animations of all time Fear(s) of the Dark. If you havn't seen this movie yet I urge you to go rent it. It's a collection of scary tales in black & white by six of the world's most renowned graphic and comic artists.  

We then proceeded to go down to the parking lot and played a little round of hide & seek. It was like I was in grade school again, but with heels on! All in all a fun night indeed. 
photos by David Roth

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment