1.04.2011

happy belated new years!

vintage jacket via True Value Vintage, thrifted cardigan, lace top, coin purse, belt & skirt, Aldo wedges. 
This past year I've spent way too many hours surfing the Internet and not doing my course readings. I always start off with the intention of just checking my e-mail and facebook but the next thing you know I've been blog hopping for two hours and internet-window-shopping for four. 
I've always admired how girls put their entire lives onto the web for public viewing pleasure but have always found the notion of doing so myself a little invasive and contrived. However, my good friend Jenn Perutka convinced me it's a good thing and can lead to budding Internet relationships (what’s happened to our generation?)!
So I figured there’s no better time than the new year to start such an endeavor. So here you have it my very own style meets food meets music meets adventures with friends(but predominantly style)blog. 
photos by david roth

No comments:

Post a Comment