1.05.2011

i like friendship!

vintage jacket via F as in Frank, thrifted sweater, American Apparel riding pants, Meadowmist Farm socks via Alex, vintage lace ups via F as in Frank
There's nothing better than spending a nice sunny afternoon with my two favorite guys Alex & David. David and I packed us a tote full of costumes and Alex brought us a nice thermos of Costa Rican Stumptown coffee (which I got him for Christmas from Mr. Lee's General Store ) and with that we hit the road.
I whipped out my long lost pal, Pentax K1000, and it felt so good! I was super excited to take photos and meander through Stanley Park with my boys. Naturally Alex gave David and I an educational tour explaining the different species of mushrooms we encountered. He also found discarded seafoam coloured tubing from construction sites, which he wanted to turn into vertical strawberry installations. 
After a long day of walking and Matzah ball soup I rushed to the drugstore to develop my roll. But, when I picked it up today the unenthused clerk informed me that most of the photos didn't turn out. To my utter dismay only these first three photos registered and the rest look like generic grey monochromes. I think it's time to get my pal fixed, bummmmmer high. 

No comments:

Post a Comment