1.06.2011

wish list

Back to School

Back to School by Shapes&Letters featuring a scoop neck sweater


clockwise from top left:
01/Sleeper, $220 I can't see anything more than three meters away from me. Needless to say that's really problematic when I'm trying to write notes down in class. I've been on the hunt for a pair of tortoise shell glasses and I'm really into the roundness of these. 
02/pepper knit rogers cardigan, $269 Ok, so I have a huge thing for oversized sweaters, I mean who doesn't?! They so easily find their way into almost any outfit. Typically I would just rummage through thrift stores, but if I were to invest in a fine quality cardigan this Rachel Comey one looks like I could eat, sleep, and study in it for hours!
03/Cooperative Trompe L'Oeil Pencil Case, $10 I keep losing all my pens! I like the simplicity of this canvas silkscreened pencil case. Maybe I should try my hand at making my own version of this.
04/Fallon Gold Micro Spike Bar Ring, $155 This ring is so rad. I would buy it for self defense purposes alone!
05/Ryan Alpaca Cape, $264 O my gooooodness I'm in love with this cape. It was definitely love at first sight! I sometimes daydream about how happy it would be with my high-waisted jeans. Too bad it costs just as much my textbooks would combined...
06/Duluth Pack Wanderer Pack, $595 This backpack is gorgeous. My books will have never looked so good in it.
07/Leather Vixen Leggings, $235 I don't care if leggings ever go out of style...I will continue wearing them regardless! They're just so darned easy to put on at 9am. This two toned black lambskin pair by Funktional is just a little different that they'll make any plain outfit look a bit more interesting.
09/Angora Batwing Sweater - Black, $65 Everyone needs a plain black long sleeved shirt, 'nuff said.
10/Tallest Tale Boot, $290 These would probably take ten minutes to put on in the morning, but totally worth it! I swear I'd never take these off if they were mine.
11/Bird Skull Necklace, $72 I was eyeing this necklace at my work (Front & Co.) for a while, but as per usual I had no money and once I did it was sold out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment