2.01.2011

lunch date

I've been super busy this past week so this post is actually a few days old. Sorrrry! Therefore, I'll keep this short & simple.
I went for breakfast/brunch/lunch (or whatever you want to call it) with one of my favorite ladies Jenn Perutka the other day. She's the one that convinced me I should start this blog thing. She also studies communications at SFU and is way better at this writing thing then I am. Anyhow, we went to The Acme Cafe to dish about our weeks and it was deeeeliscious as always!
What I ate: 
High-falutin' Grilled Cheese 
cheddar, swiss, brie, cranberry-Grand Marnier relish. Chiabatta panini grilled. 
(I highly recommend this!!) 
What Jenn ate: 
Chicken Club 
multi-grain or white bread, chicken, bacon, aged cheddar, tomato, arugula, sun-dried tomato mayo and grainy mustard. 
vintage dress via F as in Frank, thrifted scarf, denim vest, jacket, and backpack, drugstore tights, shoes via Front & Company

No comments:

Post a Comment