6.03.2011

Fringe + Clogs = Awesome

Fringe + Clogs

Fringe + Clogs by Shapes&Letters featuring black jewelry


I know everyone and their mom is jumping on the summer 2011, 70's love fest bandwagon. Long maxi skirts and high-waisted jeans are popping up left, right, and centre. Don't get me wrong I'm totally into this new length; I've fully embraced it myself. But, what I really love about the 70's is the emergence of DIY craft culture and the reversion to everything natural.  

I can't seem to get enough fringe and macramé in my life. I want everything to be fringed: pants, shorts, skirts, tops, bags, necklaces, you name it! The best part of this trend is that it's so easy to accomplish with stuff you already own. Just take a pair of scissors and go cut crazy on the edges of your garment and voila, instant update! Needless to say I'm really into this and what better way to pair your fringe than with some good 'ol wooden clogs. 

1 comment:

  1. I just got one clog/wedge from Urban Outfitters and they are so comfortable to wear! I love them!

    Keep up the great work! Also, wanna follow each other? You know how it is starting a new blog...
    Smiles,
    Aina
    THE DUSTY LOFT
    THE DUSTY LOFT TWITTER

    ReplyDelete